-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + Casque filaire ...
29.99 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Partagez|

LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting.

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
Empire State of Mind
Invité

LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. - Page 2 EmptySam 3 Mar - 23:08

oui tu te plains LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. - Page 2 958229
dis comme ça, ça pourrait faire peur tu sais LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. - Page 2 178029134

mais j'suis sûr on peut se trouver quelque chose de top I love you
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Empire State of Mind
Invité

LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. - Page 2 EmptySam 3 Mar - 23:14

Tu me décris Callie ou je vais lire sa fiche ? LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. - Page 2 57717
Empire State of Mind
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. - Page 2 EmptySam 3 Mar - 23:28

J'te dirais bien de la lire, mais elle est un peu longue LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. - Page 2 432958
Sinon tu peu lire le premier post de la fiche de lien, y a pleins de trucs utiles LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. - Page 2 57717
Invité
Empire State of Mind
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. - Page 2 EmptySam 3 Mar - 23:38

Callie ressemble beaucoup à la mère que j'avais imaginé pour Lucka' ce qui pourrait beaucoup le troubler autant physiquement que mentalement. Callie aurait remarqué qu'il la regardait bizarrement et elle aurait tenté une approche vers lui et il l'aurait envoyé balader Arrow
Invité
Empire State of Mind
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. - Page 2 EmptyDim 4 Mar - 18:33

Ta signature LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. - Page 2 4027145007 LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. - Page 2 57717
Pour le RP si tu veux le commencer LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. - Page 2 432958
Empire State of Mind
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. - Page 2 EmptyLun 5 Mar - 20:17

Luckaël P-J Eastwood a écrit:
Callie ressemble beaucoup à la mère que j'avais imaginé pour Lucka' ce qui pourrait beaucoup le troubler autant physiquement que mentalement. Callie aurait remarqué qu'il la regardait bizarrement et elle aurait tenté une approche vers lui et il l'aurait envoyé balader Arrow
décidément l'image de maman lui colle à la peau LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. - Page 2 43523757
donc forcément s'il la regardé avec un peut d’insistance, elle aurait pu aller le voir pour savoir ce qui lu arrivait, surtout si elle était enceinte (avec les hormones tout ça).
Invité
Empire State of Mind
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. - Page 2 EmptySam 10 Mar - 0:41

oui maman LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. - Page 2 57717 LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. - Page 2 928884 LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. - Page 2 432958
(et dis toi que j'avais oublié que Callie était enceinte en écrivant mon idée de lien Arrow )

Et donc elle a réagi comment quand il l'a envoyé balader ? LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. - Page 2 432958
Empire State of Mind
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. - Page 2 EmptySam 10 Mar - 1:17

elle aurait facilement pu s'énerver LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. - Page 2 3014
Invité
Empire State of Mind
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. - Page 2 EmptyDim 25 Mar - 22:31

Et aujourd'hui elle l'évite ?
Empire State of Mind
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. - Page 2 EmptyMer 4 Avr - 16:36

& j'avais oublié que j'étais passée ici LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. - Page 2 2673540547
Donc oui, aujourd'hui si elle l'aperçoit elle ferait tout pour l'éviter parce que rien que de le voir l'énerverait LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. - Page 2 3014
Contenu sponsorisé
Empire State of Mind

MessageSujet: Re: LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. - Page 2 Empty

LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting.

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut

Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2