Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal
anipassion.com

Partagez|

LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting.

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas
Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Invité
Empire State of Mind
Invité

LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. Empty
MessageSujet: LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. EmptyDim 5 Fév - 15:00

underco.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Empire State of Mind
Invité

LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. Empty
MessageSujet: Re: LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. EmptyDim 5 Fév - 15:00

+1
Invité
Empire State of Mind
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. EmptyDim 5 Fév - 15:00

+2
Invité
Empire State of Mind
Invité

à vous LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. 370479
Invité
Empire State of Mind
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. EmptyMar 7 Fév - 20:07

L'homme parfait accepterait-il encore mon abeille? I love you
Invité
Empire State of Mind
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. EmptyDim 12 Fév - 20:39

Gabin va pas apprécier LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. 432958

Mais oui, l'homme parfait accepte tout Cool surtout Maya la plus belle LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. 57717
Invité
Empire State of Mind
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. EmptyDim 12 Fév - 21:26

Un lien ? LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. 4027145007
Invité
Empire State of Mind
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. EmptyDim 12 Fév - 22:39

Une idée ? I love you
Invité
Empire State of Mind
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. EmptyDim 12 Fév - 23:53

Purée Luckaël est le genre de gars que ma Charlie pourrait détester LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. 432958
Invité
Empire State of Mind
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. EmptyLun 13 Fév - 1:34

Ouai mais avec Gabin c'est de l'amitié pure et dure, on pourrait compliqué avec Luckaël LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. 432958 LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. 716439

Faut que j'aille lire ta fiche pour me faire une idée de son caractère LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. 57717

EDIT ; en fait si ça te convient, Maya peut être la connasse de ton histoire LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. 432958
Invité
Empire State of Mind
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. EmptyLun 13 Fév - 15:33

Luckaël ressemble graaaaaaaaaave à Emma LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. 4027145007
Emma ne fait plus cnfiance à personne, à cause de ce qu'elle a vécu dans son passé ( elle a eu une petite fille avec un ami d'enfance alors qu'elle n'avait que 17 ans. Ils avaient décidé d'élever la petite ensemble, mais ses parents ont décidé de l'emmener en Amérique. Emma avait encore des contacts avec son ami d'enfance, jusqu'à ce qu'il la trompe avec une autre. De plus, elle se rendit compte que ses parents prenait sa fille pour la leur. Elle s'enfuit donc de la maison pour emménager à New-York. ). Elle a énormément changé. Elle est devenu quelqu'un de très mystérieuse, elle est très renfermée sur elle-même. Elle n'a pas d'ami, et il n'y a que sa fille qui compte. Pour vivre, elle manipule les gens, joue les hypocrithe. Elle est prête à tout. Elle apparaît donc comme une gentille jeune femme, mais elle passe son temps à mentir. Elle est elle-même seulement avec sa fille. Et en fait, elle est extrêmement triste depuis très longtemps, elle ne veut juste pas du tout en parler.

On peut peut-être jouer là-dessus ? LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. 57717
Invité
Empire State of Mind
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. EmptyLun 13 Fév - 21:09

Charlie H. Johanson a écrit:
Purée Luckaël est le genre de gars que ma Charlie pourrait détester LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. 432958

Détestons nous alors LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. 432958

Maya L. Fabregas a écrit:
Ouai mais avec Gabin c'est de l'amitié pure et dure, on pourrait compliqué avec Luckaël LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. 432958 LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. 716439

Faut que j'aille lire ta fiche pour me faire une idée de son caractère LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. 57717

EDIT ; en fait si ça te convient, Maya peut être la connasse de ton histoire LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. 432958

Oh oui bordel de cul ça peut être trop bien LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. 4027145007
connasse mais sexy la connasse et si Luckaël est méchant avec Maya, Gabin lui règle son compte LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. 432958 (une auto-violence envers moi LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. 370479 )
On part sur ça ma plus belle ? LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. 57717

Emma L. Montgomery a écrit:
Luckaël ressemble graaaaaaaaaave à Emma LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. 4027145007
Emma ne fait plus cnfiance à personne, à cause de ce qu'elle a vécu dans son passé ( elle a eu une petite fille avec un ami d'enfance alors qu'elle n'avait que 17 ans. Ils avaient décidé d'élever la petite ensemble, mais ses parents ont décidé de l'emmener en Amérique. Emma avait encore des contacts avec son ami d'enfance, jusqu'à ce qu'il la trompe avec une autre. De plus, elle se rendit compte que ses parents prenait sa fille pour la leur. Elle s'enfuit donc de la maison pour emménager à New-York. ). Elle a énormément changé. Elle est devenu quelqu'un de très mystérieuse, elle est très renfermée sur elle-même. Elle n'a pas d'ami, et il n'y a que sa fille qui compte. Pour vivre, elle manipule les gens, joue les hypocrithe. Elle est prête à tout. Elle apparaît donc comme une gentille jeune femme, mais elle passe son temps à mentir. Elle est elle-même seulement avec sa fille. Et en fait, elle est extrêmement triste depuis très longtemps, elle ne veut juste pas du tout en parler.

On peut peut-être jouer là-dessus ? LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. 57717

On est pareil LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. 4027145007
Seulement, Luckaël pourrait te détester (il est compliqué LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. 432958 ) Du genre : "t'es tout le temps triste tu me gaves dégage et épargne moi tes problèmes je m'en fou LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. 432958 "
Invité
Empire State of Mind
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. EmptyLun 13 Fév - 22:04

Je vois LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. 958229
Mais Emma montre pas qu'elle est triste. Elle est très hypocrithe, ment tout le temps. Ce qui implique son humeur. Elle sourit facilement, mais ce n'est jamais honnête. ça ne se voit pas.
Peut-être que Luckaël l'aurait percée au grand jour. Et comme il sait qu'elle n'est pas elle-même, ça le gonfle. Et comme t'as dis quoi ^^
Quant à Emma, elle pourrait prendre Luckaël pour un pauvre mec frustré qui se prend pour un dur alors qu'il est rien. limite elle est certaine qu'elle pourrait le détriure tu vois ?
Invité
Empire State of Mind
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. EmptyLun 13 Fév - 22:05

Vu que tu réponds pas avec le bon compte, je vais faire pareil, la flemme de deco LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. 3014 mais oui parfait LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. 4027145007 Je vois bien Maya n'avoir jamais vraiment été amoureuse de lui, vu qu'elle est pas trop du style à s'attacher. Elle était bien avec lui, l'adorait donc voilà, elle n'en demandait pas plus (a) Raison pour laquelle elle n'a eut aucun mal à le tromper Arrow
Invité
Empire State of Mind
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. EmptyLun 13 Fév - 23:04

Emma L. Montgomery a écrit:
Je vois LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. 958229
Mais Emma montre pas qu'elle est triste. Elle est très hypocrithe, ment tout le temps. Ce qui implique son humeur. Elle sourit facilement, mais ce n'est jamais honnête. ça ne se voit pas.
Peut-être que Luckaël l'aurait percée au grand jour. Et comme il sait qu'elle n'est pas elle-même, ça le gonfle. Et comme t'as dis quoi ^^
Quant à Emma, elle pourrait prendre Luckaël pour un pauvre mec frustré qui se prend pour un dur alors qu'il est rien. limite elle est certaine qu'elle pourrait le détriure tu vois ?

Oui je vois LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. 57717 donc on part sur ça ? LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. 4027145007

Savannah L.-A. Walsh a écrit:
Vu que tu réponds pas avec le bon compte, je vais faire pareil, la flemme de deco LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. 3014 mais oui parfait LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. 4027145007 Je vois bien Maya n'avoir jamais vraiment été amoureuse de lui, vu qu'elle est pas trop du style à s'attacher. Elle était bien avec lui, l'adorait donc voilà, elle n'en demandait pas plus (a) Raison pour laquelle elle n'a eut aucun mal à le tromper Arrow

toi aussi t'as la flémingite aigüe ? LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. 178029134 et maintenant Luckaël lui mène la vie dure ? Rolling Eyes
Invité
Empire State of Mind
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. EmptyLun 13 Fév - 23:20

Comme tu veux (a)
Maya s'en fou un peu, pour elle il n'est qu'une histoire du passé qui n'accepte pas d'avoir été trompé. Ell pourrait être lassée de son comportement de merde et le clasher la dessus LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. 3014
Invité
Empire State of Mind
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. EmptyMar 21 Fév - 22:30

Mais ça part dans le négatif là LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. 2849190443 LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. 178029134 LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. 294494

En faite, n'ayant plus aucun sentiments l'un pour l'autre et Lucka étant très rancunier, il lui met tout sur le dos (comme son changement de comportement et tout et tout LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. 3014 ) et Maya bah elle le renvoie chier LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. 3014
Invité
Empire State of Mind
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. EmptyMer 22 Fév - 22:08

Gabin A. Deroué-Bourgeois a écrit:
Charlie H. Johanson a écrit:

Détestons nous alors LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. 432958
LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. 78208
Tin j'avais une idée, mais j'me rappel plus LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. 2673540547
Invité
Empire State of Mind
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. EmptyMer 22 Fév - 23:03

Rappelle toi LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. 4027145007
Tire la langue, tu l'as peut-être au bout LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. 178029134
Invité
Empire State of Mind
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. EmptyVen 24 Fév - 2:14

Luckaël P-J Eastwood a écrit:
Mais ça part dans le négatif là LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. 2849190443 LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. 178029134 LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. 294494

En faite, n'ayant plus aucun sentiments l'un pour l'autre et Lucka étant très rancunier, il lui met tout sur le dos (comme son changement de comportement et tout et tout LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. 3014 ) et Maya bah elle le renvoie chier LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. 3014

Parfait, j'ai hâte de RP LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. 4027145007
Invité
Empire State of Mind
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. EmptyVen 2 Mar - 20:43

C'est quand tu veux LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. 4027145007
Invité
Empire State of Mind
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. EmptySam 3 Mar - 12:49

Moi :brigitte:
Invité
Empire State of Mind
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. EmptySam 3 Mar - 21:50

Une idée ? I love you
Empire State of Mind
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. EmptySam 3 Mar - 21:57

vu que tu te plains de pas avoir de liens & ma Callie en a quasiment pas non plus LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. 2849190443
Invité
Empire State of Mind
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. EmptySam 3 Mar - 23:03

Genre je me plains LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. 43523757
T'as besoin d'un connard dans la vie de Callie ? LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. 57717
Contenu sponsorisé
Empire State of Mind

MessageSujet: Re: LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting. Empty

LPJE • everything you say can and will be used to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting.

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut

Page 1 sur 2Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant